Friday, August 21, 2009

Terrible - District 9


I'm done reading movie reviews because District 9, "the movie of the summer", was absolutly terrible. When I mean terrible, I really mean unwatchable. The story takes place in South Africa where an alien spacecraft has found itself stranded for twenty years. In South African style, the government feels a need to relocate the aliens living in district 9 to a new area. The main character gets sprayed with a toxin leading him to become an alien. His teeth fall out, his fingers become alien like and he even begins to eat cat food (an alien staple).

I walked out.

I didn't even ask for my money back, I just walked out.

The story was ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. The aliens were a joke. The direction and production were average at best.

I was ashamed to even have had paid money for the ticket.

Don't see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment